Admin & HR
Founded in 2013, EMDR Association Cambodia has been contributing to community healing and human capital development in the mental health field in Cambodia. The association’s activities involve mainly:
- Providing psychological treatment to traumatized people;
- Providing training in traumatology and counseling;
- Conducting scientific research to promote evidence-based practices in psycho-trauma therapy in Cambodia.
In many projects implemented within the EMDR Association Cambodia, we have provided free-of-charge psychological treatment to approximately 3000 traumatized clients in the country and conducted various mental health and trauma treatment training for 600 trainees annually. The trainees were mainly professionals and paraprofessionals from non-governmental organizations and governmental institution partners. With ongoing projects, we are seeking a qualified candidate to fulfill the full-time position of Admin and HR Officer to join our team to promote mental health in Cambodia.
- Position: Admin and HR Officer
- Posting Date: February 1, 2023
- Apply Before: February 30, 2023 (5:00 PM)
- Job Schedule: Part-Time
- Contract Duration: 1 Year (Renewable annually)
- Report to: Admin and HR officer
- Required Languages: Khmer, English
- Locations: Phnom-Penh, Cambodia
- Office Address: 126, Street 12 BT, Sansom Kosal Village, Sangkat Boeung Tumpun, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hold petty cash float, ensure timely payments necessary, and record income payments according to Financial Procedures
- Assist in checking the settlement documents and preparing respective approvals for payment
- Conduct banking tasks in line with EMDR Association Cambodia financial procedures ensuring accurate records are kept
- Set up meetings, book venues and arrange vehicles and general administrative support as needed and take minutes if needed
- Ensure sufficient supplies of EMDR Association Cambodia resources, stationery, etc for the use of office staff, following the Association procurement procedures.
- Working with FAO, maintain effective office records (HR, IT, Insurance, legal agreements, and correspondence).
- Maintain files (paper and electronic) and archived old documentation.
- Maintain records of key dates, i.e., official holidays, expiry of agreements, contracts, etc., and inform relevant managers.
- Ensure relevant insurance cover (office, vehicle, personal accident), obtaining quotes, and renewing cover annually.
- Maintain the office inventory and fixed assets register.
- Programme Admin: keeping project files up to date, supporting in preparing project documentation, and following up on project administration according to CAFOD procedures and due diligence requirements.
- Oversee and task-manage office contract staff, including cleaners
- Carry out any other assignments as requested by the Association president
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, social science, management, or a related field
- 2 years of working experience in the relevant field and basic accounting knowledge
- Strong attention to detail; able to examine accounting documents for completeness and accuracy
- Advanced computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, Internet, E-mail)
- Able to work independently with less advice and under pressure
- Be a good team player with a self-initiative, motivated, and a result-oriented person
- Good understanding and proven experience supporting NGOs in Cambodia
- Being flexible with working hours if needed.
How to Apply:
If you are interested, please send us your resume and cover letter to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 089 968 678 (for more information)
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Documents submitted will not be returned.