EMDR Association Cambodia
Founded in 2013, EMDR Association Cambodia has been contributing to community healing and human capital development in the mental health field in Cambodia. The association’s activities involve mainly:
- Providing psychological treatment to traumatised people;
- Providing training in traumatology and counselling;
- Conducting scientific research to promote evidence-based practices in psycho-trauma therapy in Cambodia.
In many projects implemented within the EMDR Association Cambodia, we have provided free-of-charge psychological treatment to approximately 3000 traumatised clients in the country and conducted various mental health and trauma treatment training for 600 trainees annually. The trainees were mainly professionals and paraprofessionals from the non-governmental organisation and governmental institution partners. With ongoing projects, we are seeking a qualified candidate to fulfil the full-time position of Office Assisstant to join our team to promote mental health in Cambodia.
- Position: Office Assisstant
- Posting Date: November 11, 2022
- Apply Before: November 18, 2022 (5:00 PM)
- Job Schedule: Full-Time
- Contract Duration: 1 Year (Renewable annually)
- Report to: Admin and HR officer
- Required Languages: Khmer, English
- Locations: Phnom-Penh, Cambodia
- Office Address: 126, Street 12 BT, Sansom Kosal Village, Sangkat Boeung Tumpun, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the availability of necessary office supplies such as water, electricity, phone, internet system, and other office equipments need to be well done
- Ensure updated administration forms are in the correct folders and easy to find
- Follow up on all project stock, i.e., stationery and toner
- Execute small purchases of office equipment and material
- Make photocopies, prints, and scans documents when required
- Set up meetings, book venues and arrange vehicles and general administrative support as needed and take minutes if needed
- Maintain the office inventory and fixed assets register.
- Oversee and task-manage office contract staff, including cleaners
- Carry out any other assignments as requested by the Association president
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in social science, business, management, a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Having basic accounting knowledge
- 1 to 2 years of working experience in the relevant field
- Good computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, Internet, E-mail)
- Able to work independently with less advice and under pressure
- Be a good team player with a self-initiative, motivated, and a result-oriented person
- Good understanding and proven experience supporting NGOs in Cambodia is an advantage
- Being flexible with working hours if needed.
How to Apply:
If you are interested, please send us your resume and cover letter to:
- Tel: 089 968 678 (for more information)
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Documents submitted will not be returned.