Information Technology Officer
Founded in 2013, EMDR Association Cambodia has been contributing to community healing and human capital development in the mental health field in Cambodia. The association’s activities involve mainly:
- Providing psychological treatment to traumatised people;
- Providing training in traumatology and counselling;
- Conducting scientific research to promote evidence-based practices in psycho-trauma therapy in Cambodia.
In many projects implemented within the EMDR Association Cambodia, we have provided free-of-charge psychological treatment to approximately 3000 traumatised clients in the country and conducted various mental health and trauma treatment training for 600 trainees annually. The trainees were mainly professionals and paraprofessionals from the non-governmental organisation and governmental institution partners. With ongoing projects, we are seeking a qualified candidate to fulfil the part-time position of Information Technology Officer to join our team to promote mental health in Cambodia.
- Position: Information Technology Officer
- Posting Date: February 1, 2023
- Apply Before: February 30, 2023 (5:00 PM)
- Job Schedule: Part-Time
- Contract Duration: 1 Year (Renewable annually)
- Report to: Admin and HR officer
- Required Languages: Khmer, English
- Locations: Phnom-Penh, Cambodia
- Office Address: 126, Street 12 BT, Sansom Kosal Village, Sangkat Boeung Tumpun, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain the association’s website, social media, and relevant databases.
- Assist the association staff with their office and technical concerns, as well as their information technology needs;
- Deal with suppliers for IT and other office equipment;
- Produces visual elements for promotional materials, infographics, website design, user interface and user experience, videos, social media, and other forms of media such as leaflets, banners, and so forth;
- Build skills and familiarize personnel with new technology;
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned by the line supervisor and the management team.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or a related field;
- At least two years of working experience in the relevant field;
- Able to work independently with less advice and under pressure;
- Be a good team player with a self-initiative, motivated, and result-oriented person;
- Handle personal and confidential materials belonging to the association with respect and caution at all times;
- Having a strong knowledge of tools and software such as photos and videos editing;
- Being flexible with working hours if needed.
How to Apply:
If you are interested, please send us your resume and cover letter to:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 089 968 678 (for more information)
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Documents submitted will not be returned.